TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Organisation
The tours are operated by CRYSEIA LDA. - head office at Zona Industrial de Várzea de Abrunhais, 5100-346 Lamego, Taxpayer Identification Number 507310586

Reservations
Reservations must be made in writing and will only be considered effective after full payment of the total price of the tour or program.

Payment
30% at the moment of the pre-reservation and the remaining 70% one week before the start date of the tourist program.
By making an online reservation on this website, the Client accepts these Terms and Conditions.

Minimum Participants
All tours offered on this website are subject to a minimum number of participants as defined by Cryseia on each program. If the number of participants is insufficient, Cryseia reserves the right to cancel the program returning to Clients the amount of money already paid, without being obliged to pay any further compensation.

Prices
The price of each tour is based on the prevailing costs at the edition of this website. The Prices of the tours may be changed up to 20 days before the beginning of each tour if there are variations in the cost of any component third parts. Any change on prices will be communicated to the Client that, within a period of time set by Cryseia, will either accept the price change or cancel the reservation according to the terms and conditions established on this Terms and Conditions. The prices mentioned on this website will have a reduction of 100% for children up to 3 years old and a reduction of 50% for children aged between 4 and 11 years old. All children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
Prices mentioned in this website already include the corresponding VAT rates.

Cancelations
Cryseia reserves the right to cancel any tour due to:
1. lack of a minimum number of participants;
2. circumstances beyond the control of Cryseia including, but not limited to: adverse weather conditions and unfavorable traffic conditions, breakdowns or damages on the tours shuttle and unforeseen delays;
3. failure of service supplies provided by third parties, including strikes, unavailability of accommodation and hired transportation.
In the circumstances set out on above numbers 1, 2 and 3 the Client may opt for the reimbursement of amounts already paid or accept another tour and /or date suggested by Cryseia.
Should the Client cancel any reservation Client is obliged to the payment of 15%, 30%, 75% or 100% of the total price of the tourist program, if the cancellation occurs 30, 15, 7, 3 or less days prior to the starting date of the tourist program.
In addition, the Client will be charged for all expenses and costs incurred by Cryseia including but not limited to: bank charges, transport, restaurants or any other non-refundable charges.

Changes
Cryseia reserves the right to change tours itineraries, tourist programs, to replace shuttles, ships, trains, restaurants, wine houses and farms, cruises by others of similar category and location whenever unforeseen circumstances beyond its control occur including but not limited to: particular climatic conditions and unfavorable traffic conditions, failure of services supplied by thirds parties, strikes, and breakdowns in navigation locks, malfunctions, damage and delays in cars, shuttles, ships and trains.

Smoking Policy
Smoking is not allowed on cars, shuttles or trains. On cruises smoke is only allowed in the sun deck of the ship.

Pets
Only guide dogs are allowed.

Complaints
Complaints will only be considered when they are made by the participants during the tour and submitted in writing to Cryseia during the five days following the date of the service.

Insurance
The Insurance coverage is as required by Portuguese Law.

Validity
The contents of this website are valid from the 1st January 2020 to the 31st December 2020.

Court of Law
Court of Borough of Viseu.


last update: 2020.01.13